SEND HANNAH A MESSAGE
HANNAH W. LEE
Hannah W. Lee is an associate at the firm of Strawinski & Stout, P.C. She earned her J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law, where she graduated cum laude and was a member of the Asian American Law Students Association. During law school, Hannah served as a judicial intern for the Superior Court of Fulton County, worked as a legal extern for the Department of Homeland Security, and worked as a law clerk for the Labor & Employment practice team at a law firm in Atlanta.
In her spare time, Hannah likes to train CrossFit, practice Ashtanga yoga, and spend time with her dog, Lucas.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Carrier Liability
- Premises Liability
- Georgia, 2019
- Court of Appeals of Georgia, 2019
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2019
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Boston University, Metropolitan College, Boston, Massachusetts, M.S., Criminal Justice, 2014
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, B.A., Spanish Language and Literature, 2011
- International Association of Korean Lawyers (IAKL)